Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I hope all of you moms reading this have a blessed day. :-)))

My mom passed away on this day 2 years ago and we will be remembering her at our family luncheon today, as well as honoring Hubster's mom, my sister-in-law and me. I'm sharing the card I made my mother-in-law:


I'm suffering with what I can only describe as spring allergies, I guess. My ears are stuffed, my throat glands are a bit sore, and my eyes are junked up with stuff. I'm taking Vitamin C bombs and sipping green tea like no tomorrow, washing down my antihistamine like clockwork. Trying to hope it won't get worse and thankful it's not worse and that I can suffer through naturally. Most stuff seems to run its course with or without prescription meds. We'll see...fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The card is lovely Aimeslee! Sorry to hear about your allergies. I had a tough time of it last week. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. FranT xo

Unknown said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Sorry about the allergies. Your cards are great!