Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry to be so long in posting. I really have no good excuse. I have not been creating stuff that ever gets finished, lol. Work in progress seems to be my middle name. Life has also taken center stage.

So, even though I've nothing to share art-wise at present, I did want to pop in and say I'm still alive! And the Muse is beginning to get antsy to create, so I'll have some stuff to share soon, promise!

In the meantime, great good luck for surviving the month of May, possibly second only to December for busy social lives. One week down, 3.5 more to go!

2 comments:

teri said...

Your absence was duly noted. Carry on.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are well! The Muse may be antsy, but I bet she is building up some fantastic avenues for creative exploration that will come pouring out when life slows down a bit! :)